We’ve seen a good level of interest in Solaris and for good reasons:
1. Lovely location within El Chaparral Golf.
2. Minutes to the beach.
3. Architecturally exciting building design.
4. Good level of leisure facilities.
5. Underground parking and storage rooms.
6. 10-year structural guarantee.
7. Brand new everything, with a wide range of finishes included.
8. Affordable apartments of 2 and 3 bedroom and 3 bed Penthouses.
9. Flexible deposit payment terms.
New build developments are part and parcel for the Costa del Sol. As a rule of thumb, to secure your exciting new build apartment, the developer will request a 30% if not 40% deposit with the remainder due on completion, when the property is move in ready.
So, it’s a refreshing change to see a new build developer offering flexible deposit payment terms especially when the building in question is a collection of swish and stylish apartments. For example:
Based on a €240,000 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment your initial deposit is €24,000.
Followed by 20 monthly payments of €700 per month.
Then a month 21 payment of €10,000 and nothing more to pay until you move in.
This is an exciting project that will sell out fast. Call us today to request further details and to arrange a viewing. For those of you looking for move in ready today, let our team introduce you to our complimentary Property Finding Concierge service and let Glaser get to work on your behalf.
We look forward to working with you.